The Dual Wheel design improves turning. MedCaster’s central locking brake design provides a more positive wheel lock with more surface contact on the wheel.
- Precision bearings in wheels
- Caster meets ISO Standard 22882: 2004 Caster & Wheels – Requirements for Casters for Hospital Beds
- Central-locking brake design has very positive swivel lock – operates independently of the wheel brake, reducing wear and tendency to ratchet
- Wheel brake can be applied dynamically without damage to mechanism
- Factory-set mechanism, maintenance-free for the life of the caster
- Stem with 4 x M8 fixing holes to suit all bed layouts and reduce stock holding